For Adult & Dislocated Worker Program Managers
Adult and Dislocated Worker (DW) Program Managers utilize Performance Matters Plus to oversee their area's program performance and customer flow data. Managers can efficiently track, monitor and report new registrants, currently enrolled, exiters and served flow data while viewing outcome data for all WIA and Common Performance Measures, including data for Wagner-Peyser and Trade Act programs, down to the provider level.
Adult and DW managers enjoy the ability to drill into their performance and flow data by characteristics and services to get at details. This quick and easy access to performance data helps them stay well informed about how they're performing and for whom and with what services, giving them the facts they need to make informed program and policy decisions.
Managers frequently utilize the application service's benchmarking capabilities to help identify best practices. By benchmarking measures within agency one-stops or among other areas within a state, managers can understand the impact each area plays in contributing to overall measure performance, helping them to focus improvement efforts.
Managers use Performance Matters Plus' offline Roster Database to identify the actual individuals behind the numerators and denominators of performance measures and all currently enrolled participants pending measure impact. . Access to this level of data detail helps to identify targeted follow up activities that can positively impact performance outcomes by giving managers the actual reasons why an individual didn't make a performance measure. This level of detail assists in directing follow-up activities which can improve performance outcomes.
Favorite Adult/DW Program Manager Features
- See who's being served. Track, analyze and report flow numbers for new registrants, currently enrolled, exiters and served.
- Track, analyze and report Performance Measures at the state, local area and contractor levels
- See the details of who is actually behind the numerator and denominator of performance measures to guide follow-up activities
- Drill into the data by characteristics (Race, Gender, Education, etc.) to learn about who's served
- Drill in by services to help identify what's working
- Share with colleagues what you find: Save, Print, Export to Excel and post Favorite reports.
- Enjoy a greater understanding of the Performance Measures by tapping into measure definitions and timing chart resources. Keep up-to-date with the latest changes issued by USDOL.