Features you want in your workforce development performance management system
Performance Matters Plus has been designed to include features that promote ease of use. Ease of use translates into an ease of understanding performance data. Performance Matters Plus is
delivered over the Internet, much like any other
Web site. However, this Web site is a dynamic and secure
Web application, giving users the ability
to manipulate and control how they are viewing their most recent workforce development performance data.
analyze, report, forecast and export
your performance data. Benchmark against others,
and utilize the application's colorful charts and
graphs to take different approaches to analysis. Using
an intuitive interface to facilitate easy navigation
and smart application
controls for slicing and dicing the data, you'll find
it easy to quickly get the information you need as
one performance question leads to another.
The application has been designed for
all technical skill levels and can be customized for your organization's performance management needs.
As a Web-based application service that only requires
a common Web browser, it can be used across an organization
without any impact on your existing IT infrastructure.
Includes client state (or large LWIA or group of LWIAs) plus One-Stop Centers and Youth Providers within LWIAs and access to National WIA Data (national LWIAs)
|Frequency of Data Loads
Monthly (recommended) data uploads from case management systems and other data sources, includes FutureWork's data quality assurances & validation process.
- WIA Measures
- Common Measures
- Cost Indicators
- Analysis of exiters
- Duration in training
- Duration in program
- Drill down by characteristics
- Drill down by services
- Currently enrolled
- New registrants
- Analysis of enrolled
- Occupational analysis by trained and placed (ONET)
- Interim results during quarter
- Exit indicators (placement wage and rate)
- Customer satisfaction
- Universal Access
For a complete listing of available drill data dimensions: WIA, Wagner-Peyser, TAA
...more local indicators and a customized "balanced scorecard"
- Analysis of historical outcomes
- Dashboard Application access (can be shared outside of Performance Matters Plus)
- Dynamically analyze performance against plan (variance reporting) by:
- Location (WIA area, One-Stop and Youth Provider)
- Characteristic (Adult, Dislocated, Youth, Race, Gender, Educational Level and more)
- Activity (Core, Intensive, Training)
- Time Period (Quarter, Year-to-Date, Last Year)
- Benchmark LWIAs by One-Stop and Youth Providers
- Access to monthly roster database supporting audit and analysis of numerators and denominators of each measure
- Customized scorecards
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Print, Save and Export data views/reports to MS Excel
- Post Favorites, Save your personal favorites list
- Save Private or Public data views, Share reports/views with other users
Server-side monitoring/control software to insure reliability and audit trails.
The application is provided via the Internet. All hardware and software is owned and operated by FutureWork Systems. There is no IT software or hardware requirements for organizations, beyond the need for a common Web browser and an Internet connection.