There are many components to the Performance Matters Plus application service, as outlined below, and all of them are designed to make workforce development performance management easier for you and your team.
The Performance Matters Plus service includes:
- A unique Performance Matters Plus Web application (website) for your state or area. WIA and Common Measures ready and adaptable for other funding sources.
Complete system includes: WIA, Wagner-Peyser, TAA, VETS, National WIA
- Optional customization for:
- locally defined measures, Universal Access, Customer and Employer Satisfaction
- performance programs, such as Balanced Scorecard and other WIB specific performance plans
- Monthly data loads (includes data validation processes following USDOL validation guidelines)
- Dashboard Application - includes 6 standard dashboards, administrative features and unlimited number of user seats for distribution to anyone of your choosing.
- Application hosting and data warehousing (entirely owned and operated by FutureWork Systems)
Supporting flat-file rosters for data validation and directing follow-up activities (offline availability)
Quarterly Performance Reviews: online group performance review for your area conducted by a FutureWork's expert; a great way to build in-house expertise. Guided performance analysis, tips and suggestions for improvement based on information found within your Performance Matters Plus application.
- Access to National WIA performance data with PMQ. Utilize Performance Matters Quarterly to view national quarterly WIA data for states and local areas across the nation based on national quarterly WIA data.
- Initial on-site training & access to ongoing online training
- Ongoing technical support (toll-free phone, email and web contact) & additional technical assistance
- All ongoing application updates and enhancements
Get a price quote.